Hulu watchers, we have great news for you. If you were wondering how you'd tune in to Game of Thrones this year, now you don't have to "borrow" your friend's/parents'/cat sitter's cable login. The streaming service is offering the premium network as a subscription add on, just in time for season seven's return.
Just like HBO add on subscriptions for platforms like Apple (aka HBO Now), Amazon Prime, and Sling TV, access to the network will run you an extra $14.99 per month, and you'll get all new and past seasons of HBO shows, plus the network's premium movies, miniseries, and documentaries.
The next chapter in the battle for Westeros begins July 16, and yes, winter is no longer coming, but officially here, according to the trailer below.
The service also just added a Cinemax add on for $9.99 per month. They already offer Showtime for an additional $8.99 per month.
More streaming news
- Your Favorite HGTV Shows Are Now Streaming on Hulu
- Everything That's New on Netflix in July
- Is Netflix About to Get More Expensive?
- You Can Now Stream Britain's Most Popular Home Design Show on Netflix
- Here is Your State's Favorite Netflix Show
- There's Now a Streaming Service Exclusively for British TV