Spring is almost here! Spring is almost here. Spring is almost here? Right now, like much of the country, this mantra is helping me get through this nasty, seemingly no end in sight, winter. Granted, as a Texan living in the frozen tundra that is New York City, I might be a bit of a winter wimp. Regardless, spring is almost here and it's time to get your planters ready for cheery blooms, and front doors ready to greet the rain boots and sandals that will soon replace all the winter gear. I just need to tell myself one more time, spring is almost here!
1. Me with the Three's fun "Holla" Doormat.
2. Cheery Colorful Wooden Doormat from the Lowes Creative Ideas team.
3. Amber Interiors' Hey Hey Doormat really cracks me up!
4. Makely shows us How to Paint a Coir Mat in a graphic design.
5. Wit and Whistle's Color-Dipped Pots are a simple way to jazz up basic terra cotta.
6. A Beautiful Mess shares a modern Geometric Globe to house small plants.
7. Label your garden with Style Me Pretty's easy DIY Garden Markers.
8. Merry Thought's Hanging Cement Table is the perfect place to rest a plant. I would love to line a porch with them!
9. Learn how easy it is to make Hanging Planters with this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess.
10. I haven't been able to get this out of my head! This stunning Succulent Wreath will help usher in spring and last the rest of the year, from Kim at Apartment Therapy.
This might be a silly question, but are you ready for spring?
(Image credits: Me with the Three; Lowes; Amber Interiors; Makely; Wit and Whistle; A Beautiful Mess; Style Me Pretty; Merry Thought; A Beautiful Mess; Kim Lucian)