Heart prints aren't just for Valentine's Day — they're cute and cheerful throughout the year. That said, they are easier to find around Valentine's Day, on everything from planters to pillows.
- A sweet planter to keep for your own air plant, or to give as a gift. $16 at Thrifted and Made on Etsy.
- A chic black & white take that's perfect for your equally chic kitchen. $15 at Note to Self on Society 6.
- West Elm's porcelain bowls are delicately pretty. $8 each.
- An elegant pillow scattered with fabric hearts. $198 at Anthropologie.
- These paper straws would be a fun addition to family dinners in February. $6.95 for 25 at Paper Source.
- Colorful fabric napkins that are perfect for spring brunches and summer cocktails. $56.95 for a set of four at Zazzle.
- A lovely, unusual planter to brighten up your living room this winter. $14 at Terrain.
- A sweet and simple heart patterned pillow that's perfect for a little girl's room. $16 at Nest2Impress on Etsy.