There's a ton of pretty jewelry out there, but perhaps you're looking for something that's beautiful yet edgy, just like your beloved. These pieces are just right for giving on February 14th— and for wearing every day thereafter.
- Rose + Skull Ring, Drake General Store, $40
- Notorious B.I.G. Heart Necklace, Drake General Store, $85
- Man Ray Lips Cuff, Nora Kogan, $700
- Bee & Rose Earrings, ASOS, $11.37
- Spiky Rose Ring, ASOS, $11.37
- Screw Ring, Stone & Strand, $790
- Men's Rose Thorn Necklace, H&M, $12.95
- Rose Leaf Ring, Stone & Strand, $6,000
- Kiss Stud, Catbird NYC, $170
- Rose Thorn Necklace, Catbird NYC, $88
- Booty Ring, Nora Kogan, $490
- Match Ring, Nora Kogan, $435
- Split Heart Rings, ASOS, $23.69
- Dinosaur Studs, Forever 21, $2.90- just because I think it would be funny to give/receive dinosaur earrings for Valentine's Day. Maybe you could each wear one!
My sincere apologies to all the dudes, those who love them, and anyone who loves wearing larger/more masculine jewelry, but I was only able to find one piece of Valentine's-related men's jewelry. Please share any favorite sources!