Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Livermore, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Less to clean! No but really, I love that my small space is just that- my own. Everything in my place is something that I absolutely love and truly represents me.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Storage is always a problem in small spaces, especially when there are no closets; however, I was able to solve that with a couple of wardrobes and a dresser. I also have antique trunks and suitcases that serve the purpose of storing random things. The biggest challenge by far though, would be creating spaces. Because my home is a studio, it lacks designated sleeping, living, and dining areas. I basically just put all of my furniture on furniture sliders and experimented with placement until it felt right.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would definitely put a skylight in the ceiling over my bed. That area of my home tends to remain dark throughout the day, so it would be nice to have some natural light there! I would also like to build a pallet room divider to put between my bedroom and living areas.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013