- Lake Balboa, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love how my bedroom feels when I wake up with the sunshine, not an alarm clock, on a Saturday morning. It has a calm quality with great light and I have put a lot of myself into the creation of the space. The dresser is a refurbish job, the photography is mine, and the striped wall is my handiwork. It's full of memories, both tangible and not, and lots of dreams.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- My tips for creating the bedroom you love is to plan from the beginning how you want to use the space and what you need to fulfill all of those needs, and make an effort to surround yourself with things that you love and that put you at ease. Keep chaos out of you bedroom.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- I am a firm believer that the bedroom should be a sanctuary. I have always done my best to keep the craziness of daily life out -- no TV, no desk, no computer or phones. The bedroom is for restorative activities.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day