Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, DC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Both colors are colors that I am really drawn to right now. I found the DC flag art and wanted to find colors that complemented it. I just moved to Washington DC for grad school and may only be living here for one year, but wanted to paint to make the apartment feel like home!
- Colors used in my room
- Eddie Bauer Home/Basin Blue
Eddie Bauer Home/Pond
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that you'll love coming home to everyday. My apartment is technically a studio so I had to find colors that looked good together but created distinct spaces.
- Cool Warmth
See all entries