If you've debated painting your floors, but are wary of white, you may want to consider yellow. Especially in bright shades, it's modern, cheerful, and just plain cool.
- Marigold yellow is a gorgeous choice for a welcoming, eclectic kitchen. From Stadshem via La Maison d' Anna G.
- A mix of seating looks chic paired with gleaming yellow floors. From Desire to Inspire.
- A golden jewel box of a bathroom peeks out from beneath the loft in this guesthouse in London. From Dwell.
- A lovely mobile dangles above equally lovely floors in a bedroom in Copenhagen. From Bolig.
- A soft yellow stain looks soothing and relaxed in a nursery designed by David Netto. From House Beautiful.
(Images: As linked above.)