Q: I am transforming this room into a room for our baby girl. It is currently a catch-all room that I've never quite "put together." I do, however, have some great linens on the guest bed (that will stay). I want to use them as the inspiration. I would love help of your readers to redesign this room!!! [see Carrie's specific questions below.]
Sent by Carrie B.
1) What paint color would look good with this? There is a dark pink/coral color in the bedding.
2) Any crib bedding or fabrics for curtains that might look cute with it?
3) We have this big window, where I could use long drapes, but I also have these 2 windows with no area to attach a curtain rod. What would your readers do with the windows?
4) The lighting fixture has got to go.
5) I have 2 lamp options. The pair that are there, or I also have a pair of the vintage pink lamps (pictured) which I also love.
6) Ideas about a bedskirt & rug are also welcome. :)
Editor: Be a backseat decorator for Carrie! Give her your thoughts in the comments.
• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)