It is hard to believe that the BP oil spill catastrophe is still going on. Independent Etsy sellers have created a collective shop within their site that is donating all proceeds to charities aimed at cleaning up the Gulf Coast. Check out some of the donated goods for yourself!
The damage incurred in the Gulf of Mexico is immeasurable, but it will be vast to say the least. Here is a link to the Help The Gulf Coast shop on Etsy. They are giving 50% of the money earned to OxFam America and the other 50% to the National Audubon Society. If you are an Etsy seller and would l like to donate items to the shop, follow this link.
1. Portside Pelican - Bird in the blue sky - TtV Photo Print
2. Crocheted Cotton Dishcloths in Natural Cream
3. Vintage Florida Tray
4. White, Goats Milk, Shea Butter Rose
5. Signed Fine Art Photographic Print - Dive
6. Vintage Wood Block - Wishing for Waves
7. LOT Vintage Antique Photographs Men Women Children Family 3
8. Flora: single stitch "relief" crochet pillow
9. 100 Perched Bird Silhouettes in Black
10 Orca Girl 4x6 Print
On a related note, the folks over at Tiny Showcase along with Jen Corace have released this sweet limited edition print benefiting the Gulf Restoration Network.