It's June, we're growing and we're in need of more help in our ad sales department. If you're a reader, know what we're all about and are interested in a full time job as an assistant account executive, please read on below.
Assistant Account Executive
The Sales and Marketing team here at Apartment Therapy is hiring for a full time sales position at our Soho, NYC headquarters.
We're looking for someone with:
• 1 to 2 years experience in online advertising, advertising sales or related field
• Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Experience using Google Ad Manager, DART for Publishers, or another similar online media traffic tool
• Understanding of media math and online campaign performance metrics
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Here's a description of the Assistant Account Executive role:
• Lead the development of a monthly email newsletter to sales prospects
• Cultivate new leads for sales department via trade news, competitive monitoring, etc.
• Create proposals, presentations, emails and other materials to clearly communicate new programs and opportunities to clients.
• Some client contact
• Assist sales team in responding to RFPs. Pull inventory avails in DART.
Campaign Implementation and Optimization
• Manage the development of sponsored content (sponsored posts, giveaways, contests). Write briefs, secure client approval, present creative work to clients. Develop project schedule and manage deadlines.
• Traffic campaigns in DART for Publishers
• Run weekly performance reports for assigned accounts. Communicate performance with sales person. Recommend performance optimization recommendations and, upon approval, implement them.
• Monitor campaign delivery daily. Make sure that all booked campaigns earn out. Communication delivery optimization recommendations to sales team and implement recommendations.
• Work with technology team on custom integrations.
• Communicate with accounting team for campaign billing.
• Follow up with accounts that have not paid in over 60 days. Verify billing contact and address.
Please send your resume and cover letter by Monday, June 7th to email@example.com