DIY is the way to go in the world of decorating and organizing. No one has the same exact needs in their homes, so it's nice to be able to customize pieces to fit your lifestyle. Whether you're looking to add a computer to your home theater or home office setup or just want to build a custom desk from repurposed pieces — hacking is for you!
• Ikea hack: TV shelf with door stoppers Is such a fantastic idea! The small shelf allows for better and safer stacking abilities for the home theater and home office. This shelf would be great on a computer desk to elevate the monitor!
• Look! IKEA BESTA Workstation Hack is one of the most beautiful hacks we've covered on Unplggd. This beautiful desk was created using the BESTA storage system and a custom countertop.
• The Ikea Besta Home Theater PC Hack Is a relatively easy way to have a computer incorporated into your home theater setup. There are so many great features that come with having a computer attached, and this is a great way to do so while avoiding having an actual computer sitting out in the open.
• IKEA Hack: Headphone Side Table We certainly wouldn't have thought of this, which is why we love IKEA hacker and well, hacks in general. So informative and inspirational!
• Ikea Hemma Chandelier Hack would be perfect in a home office. It's fun, modern and extremely affordable. Plus, it's techie enough for a home office, so don't worry — you could totally pull it off!
What's your favorite home office hack?