The divisions for Room for Color will be decided by state and for the first time ever, we'll be including a distinct division just for the "South" - it's high time that the southern Apartment Therapy readers to get to show off their style as a group and go up head to head against the North, East and West. International rooms will compete in their own division.
And, while we need to leave some surprises for the Friday launch, we will say that the grand prize this time around is a one-of-a-kind experience...involving travel, shopping and the founder of Apartment Therapy, Maxwell.
To get you in the mood for lots of COLOR, be sure to check out some of the great entries from last year's contest, shown above (left to right):
1) Sandi's Happy Danish Modern Clown Colors
2) Lisa's Mustard, Cranberry & Mixed Greens
3) R&R Ranch's Reaction to Builder's Beige
4) Jennifer and Greg's Spirit Boost
5) Christine's Colorful Budget Cottage