• Wallpaper liner + wallpaper adhesive
• Dictionary pages
• Decoupage medium
• Paint tray
• Wallpaper smoother
To get going, you'll need to...
• Begin by applying a wallpaper liner to the wall and let dry overnight. (We've always heard that wallpaper liners are a good for preparing uneven or textured walls for paper. DIY claims that using a liner will make it easier to remove the paper when you're ready for a change. For a project like this, a wallpaper primer might be all you need).
• Cut pages from your book. Pour decoupage medium into a small dish. Working one page at a time, place the page into a plastic tray and use a narrow paintbrush to coat the back with the medium.
• Position the page on the wall, and press flat with a plastic-edge wallpaper smoother.
• Once you've pasted all the pages, brush or roll on a thin coat of decoupage medium to seal your project.
For a bit more detail on how to work, see the DIY website. Let us know if you follow these instructions for an original accent wall. We think this would also look pretty awesome with postcards, diary pages, or take-out menus. What will you use?