Did you miss out on Labor Day deals? Well, Target's got you (and your bed) covered—and in style. The retailer is currently having a big bedding sale, but it's only online, and it's over tomorrow. Check out our picks.
Sheets, duvet covers, pillows, mattress pads, throws, and the like are all currently 30 percent off at Target, with no code needed (discount is reflected in the sale price). So if you've recently perused your linen closet or shelf and found yourself wanting, now's the time to head over and add to cart—the sale is over as of Thursday at 11:59 pm PT.
It's a particularly good idea to check if it's about time to replace your pillow, or if you could use a little extra cushion in the form of a mattress pad on that lumpy bed, or upgrade to a heavier weight duvet (because winter is coming). Because lack of sleep is not only bad for your health, but also your relationships, according to a recent study.
Here are just a few of the products on sale in the slideshow and list below, but there's over 3,000 sale items on Target's site.
- Nate Berkus hand drawn geo duvet set, sale $55.99 - $62.99
- Nate Berkus Embroidered Diamond Comforter Set, sale $62.99 - $69.99
- Threshold warmer down alternative comforter, sale $27.99 - $55.99
- Room Essentials microfiber sheet set, sale $10.49 - $20.99
- Nate Berkus 300 thread count sheet set, sale $22.39 - $44.09
- Elite Home 300 thread count whimsical sheet set, sale $27.99 - $55.99
- Threshold 400 thread count performance sheets, sale $16.79 - $41.99
- Threshold sweater knit blanket, sale $27.99 - $42.69
- Fieldcrest firm down alternative pillow, sale $15.04 - $19.59
- Threshold medium firm density pillow, sale $9.09 - $11.19
- Threshold 1 1/2" memory foam mattress topper, sale $28.69 - $50.39