Are you on the hunt for your first home in the Bay Area? Do you think that your trials and tribulations during the process could be helpful to others out there? Are you a ham? If you answered yes to all of these questions you are in luck because HGTV is currently casting for their series "My First Place." See more details after the jump.
Cole Schneider, Associate Producer for My First Place, recently contacted us because the Apartment Therapy audience is just the bunch they are looking to cast. They are currently looking for home buyers who are:
• Just beginning the search for their FIRST place—the first home they've purchased.
• Fun, interesting people who are excited to be a part of this show.
• People willing to share their personal & financial struggles with viewers and consider their lives an "open book."
• Buyers that are going to be closing by the end of Summer, 2010.
• Will be buying within a 60 to 90-minute radius of downtown San Francisco.
If this is you, here is how you can apply:
Homebuyers who would like to be considered for the program should fill out an application at www.highnoonentertainment.com by clicking on the Casting tab, then "My First Place" or contact Cole Schneider at (303) 712-3100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.