Located on the sun-drenched French Riviera, the Hi Hotel in Nice is a living lab of color studies. Each room represents a unique concept...
• 1 Oversized pixels and furnishings inspired by computers decorate the "Digital" room.
• 2 In the "Techno" room, a projector screen can be viewed from the bed or the bath.
• 3 The green "Happy Day" room features a hidden pink alcove bed.
• 4 In the main lobby, chairs are designed with colorful, faceted cushions.
• 5 The "Monospace" room is color-coded into red, white, and blue functional areas.
French designer Matali Crasset created the interior concepts and infused the hotel with her signature style, which includes bright colors and an uncoventional aesthetic. For more information on the Hi Hotel, click here.
Photos: Hi Hotel