• This sugar and creamer set sits beautifully on the counter, but as soon as you look inside, you're greeted with a splash of turquoise. All of Paulova's jars and bowls sport delightful hues on the inside.
• Along the same lines as painting the inside of your cabinets, the inside of drawers can be just as ready for color! This image, via Pinterest, shows a lively yellow discreetly tucked into bathroom drawers.
• Organize Happy delights in a closet that feels more fun with colorful hangers. Go fucsia! It doesn't have to match anything else in your home, if you don't want!
• So, these Josef Albers Nesting Tables, available at Nest Modern, have a very subtle pale green top on the largest table. When the rest of the tables are "nested" the overall look is very quiet. But pull the rest of the tables out, and it's a pigment party!
• Ceilings boast just as much square footage as walls, so this one is stil a bit of a commitment....but painting just the ceiling is a less literal way of adding an unexpected color to a room. The high ceilings in this room, seen on Momoy, help to make the color a little less vivid than if it were covering the walls.
Images: As credited above.