Popular posts this past week included tips to keep your small space dust and clutter free, a look at a cool, backyard office pod, and a house tour of a three-generation family living together under one roof. Read on to see these and the Top 10 posts from this past week.
15. Under-Bed Storage: 5 Ways to Store More Than Monsters
14. What Is Your Best Design Tip or Strategy for Small Spaces?
13. Raised Garden Beds for Spring
12. The Spring Cure: Week 3 Weekend Prep
11. 6 Green Tips from Small Spaces To Use In Any Home
10. April is Small Spaces Month: What Do You Need Help With?
9. The OfficePod: Moving Your Work to the Garden
8. The Color Green Is, Ironically, Pretty Toxic
7. Jennifer and Hugh's Welcoming Home (Green Tour)
6. Green Style: 400 Sq. Ft. Barn Turned Family Home
5. Small Spaces and Teeny-Tiny Homes: Round Two!
4. Starting Onions the Easy Way
3. 8 Tips To Keep a Small Space Dust and Clutter Free Forever
2. 11 Hideaway Storage Ideas for Small Spaces
1. 10 DIY Projects for the Smallest of Spaces
Previous Hot Posts: 160 White Plates, a Dorm Room Oasis, and Must-Read Backyard Farmer Websites