In a studio or loft apartment, room dividers can be a really simple way to section off space and provide a little bit of privacy for a bedroom, office, or any other area you might want to define. Flexible room dividers can curve around your space and add some sculptural presence, but high-design styles like Molo's Soft Wall or the Eames Molded Plywood Folding Screen can be very expensive. For options at both ends of the spectrum, we've rounded up flexible room dividers ranging between $3,000 and $300...
• 1 Textile Softwall by Molo, $2,000 - $2,600
• 2 Eames Molded Plywood Folding Screen, $1,750
• 3 Flexible Screen Room Divider from Topdeq, $709 - $883
• 4 Designers Eye Wall Room Divider, $595 - $699
• 5 Bamboo Screen from Gaiam, $300