Spine bookcases are popular items that show up a lot in Apartment Therapy house tours. Their space-saving design stacks books horizontally in a tower, eating up a small footprint on the floor. Searching for models across the web, we found a range of prices and colors in case you're looking for a specific finish or size...
- 1 West Elm's Spine Bookcase is made from wood and available in green, white, or brown. Height measures 67.25 inches, $179.
- 2 Available in orange or aluminum powdercoat, the Array Bookcase from CB2 is made from steel and measures 60 inches high, $189.
- 3 Available in short (60 inches) or tall (80 inches), the Sapien Bookcase from Design Within Reach is crafted from grey steel, $198 - $298.
- 4 The Spine Book Tower from Overstock.com is made from sheet metal and measures 55.25 inches high, $110.
- 5 This metal bookcase by Southern Enterprises is basically the same as the Overstock.com model (55.5 inches high), but if you don't want to pay shipping you can purchase it at Sears ($110) or Kohl's ($120) in Chicago.