- A red wall catches the light in a stairwell and seems to expand the space. Via House Beautiful.
- Black glossy walls highlight the books and art in this library from Elle Decor.
- Decorator Jennifer Bright used glossy pink and orange paint to bring a pretty, unique edge to her daughter's bed. Via Country Living.
- Designer Tommy Smythe updates a Victorian home with shiny black walls, via Canadian House & Home.
- This gorgeous lacquered hall proves that you can go bold in a small space. Via The Wall Street Journal.
- Designer Christina Murphy creates a glamorous pairing with aubergine walls and a cream-colored bench.
- A lipstick red wall cleverly and stylishly defines space in this room from Houzz.
- Navy walls create a cozy, upscale feel in a room from DecorPad
And don't forget the ceiling for an unexpected splash of gloss up above.More Posts on Glossy Walls: House Beautiful 2. Simon Upton for Elle Decor. 3. Roger Davies for Country Living 4. Angus Fergusson for Canadian House & Home 5. Eric Piasecki for The Wall Street Journal 6. Christina Murphy Interiors 7. Emily Jagoda for Houzz 7. Jan Showers via DecorPad