The bedroom should be a retreat from the rest of the world, a place where you can rest your body and mind. The colors and textures you choose to decorate your bedroom with can make all the difference in creating that relaxing and, shall we say, romantic vibe. Creating a soft, luxe, romantic look doesn't have to cost a fortune—here's a new romantic look you can create that fits a range of budgets.
This room uses trendy soft pink and grey hues to give it a softness that's not overly feminine. It's balanced out with the rustic and more masculine-like wood textures and the cool but rich blue hue on the wall, pops of warm metallics, and clean modern whites to create a great balance for a soft, new romantic feel.
Here's how to get this look on two different budgets. Of course, mixing and matching makes for a great compromise as well.
SHOP THE HIGH LOOK:
1. Atwood Wood Queen Bed, Crate & Barrel, $1,889
2. Jax White Sconce, Crate & Barrel, $99.95 x 2
3. Artwork, Dwell Studio, $625
4. Donna Karan Genuine Shearling Pillow, Nordstrom, $199.99
5. Lamb Fur Throw Pillow, Wayfair, $117.99
6. Grey Linen Euro Pillow Sham, Crate & Barrel, on sale for $35.95
7. Wool 9'x12' Rug, West Elm, $779
8. Soft Washed Linen Queen Duvet, Anthropologie, $298
9. Lucinda Side Table, Crate & Barrel, $229
SHOP THE LOW LOOK:
1. Andes Acacia Queen Bed, CB2, $899
2. Ranarp Sconce, IKEA, $19.99 x 2
3. Artwork, Minted, $137
4. Faux Fur Grey Pillow, Wayfair, $53.95
5. Candace Olsen Faux Fur White Pillow, Wayfair, $49.80
6. Grey Euro Sham, Bed Bath & Beyond, $19.99
7. Hode 6'x9' Rug, IKEA, $99
8. Jersey Queen Duvet Cover, Urban Outfitters, $119
9. Threshold Drum Brass Table, Target, $89.99