Nesting tables are perfect for small-space living: tuck 'em away to create more room, and drag them out when you've got guests with drinks (or tax forms to fill out, or scrapbooking to do). There are tons of gorgeous antique nesting table sets out there, and equally as many affordable options; or make your own with a few tools and some recycled parts!Pictured, from left to right:
• 1 Reclaimed wood and recycled rebar are a cute combo in these handmade nesting tables designed by So'mace. Contact the designers for purchasing info. The set costs $750.
• 2 Check out the amazing selection of antique nesting table sets on 1stdibs. It's a treasure trove. We chose a couple of favorites... this set of floating glass tables from the Design Institute of America is available from Paris Underground for $1,900.
• 3 Jonathan Burden LLC offers this set of hand-carved tables on 1stdibs as well. The listed price is that most dreaded price of all: "contact dealer."
• 4 On the lower end, Urban Outfitters has a nice set of glass and steel tables for $215.
• 5 CB2 is always a good bet for affordable acrylic furniture. Their peekaboo nesting tables are $199.
• 6 Ikea's Styrso nesting tables are only $39.99 for the set. We like the black and white best. They'd be especially cute for a little balcony.
• 7 If you like a rustic look, the salvaged wood nesting tables from Vivaterra are lovely. They're on sale for $258.
• 8 And lastly, here's a fun DIY nesting table project from the Mother Nature Network: Use old table legs and a couple of pieces of flea market artwork to create this fun and kitschy nesting set. Click here for full instructions.
Want some more favorite nesting tables from Apartment Therapy bloggers? You can find them here and here.