Hey, have you heard that copper's big right now? We might have mentioned it once, or twice, or maybe three times. Now that the finish has been around for a bit, we're seeing less expensive versions of higher-end lighting fixtures. All of the above beautiful lamps, pendants and sconces are over $100. Click through to see similar items for under $100, and decide which is worth the splurge and which is a better steal.
- Simple Wall Lamp from Out There Interiors; £118
- Copper Pendant Lamp from Bodie & Fou; £99.50
- Omega Copper Ceiling Light from Barn Electric; $235
- Bloomingville Black Floor Lamp with Copper Shade from Amara; £439
- Copper & Wood Light from Mint Interior Design; $149
- Metro Table Lamp from EQ3; $129.99