For us apartment dwellers, lack of storage space and seating can become an issue when entertaining. So I'm loving all of the stackable, stowable, and squishable occasional seating options on the market! Poufs and pillows can be pricey or practical — and there's even one solution you may already own!
• I'm in love with this chunky knit sack from Zilalila, but at €499, it's the priciest of the bunch. Nest XXL, available through Lovely Dutch.
• With its graphic pattern and fringe, this pillow looks both modern and rustic. Cavern Collection, $620.
• This isn't your old college beanbag. In an ombre faux fur, luxe is more like it. Pottery Barn, $199.
• A shaggy chenille, you can call this pouf your Komondor. Chiasso, $98.
• Chunky knit poufs for less than that other place. World Market, $69.99.
• In solid or chevron, this round pillow fits any décor. Wayfair, $39.99.
• Stack in a corner or slide under your coffee table, these square floor pillows come in a range of colors. Urban Outfitters, $39.
• Need an option that isn't going to be a pet hair magnet? The Alseda stool is for you. IKEA, $29.99.
AND POSSIBLY FREE:
• Have an old Papasan chair collecting dust somewhere? Grab the cushion and sprawl out! Pier 1, $50.
MORE POUFS & FLOOR PILLOWS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Rooms with a Pouf from Our House Tours
• How To Make A Modern Beanbag Pouf
• How To: Make Your Own Knitted Pouf
• 25 Handmade Floor Cushions, Poufs, and Bean Bags
(Images: as linked above)