• I'm in love with this chunky knit sack from Zilalila, but at €499, it's the priciest of the bunch. Nest XXL, available through Lovely Dutch.
• With its graphic pattern and fringe, this pillow looks both modern and rustic. Cavern Collection, $620.
• This isn't your old college beanbag. In an ombre faux fur, luxe is more like it. Pottery Barn, $199.
• A shaggy chenille, you can call this pouf your Komondor. Chiasso, $98.
• Chunky knit poufs for less than that other place. World Market, $69.99.
• In solid or chevron, this round pillow fits any décor. Wayfair, $39.99.
• Stack in a corner or slide under your coffee table, these square floor pillows come in a range of colors. Urban Outfitters, $39.
• Need an option that isn't going to be a pet hair magnet? The Alseda stool is for you. IKEA, $29.99.
AND POSSIBLY FREE:
• Have an old Papasan chair collecting dust somewhere? Grab the cushion and sprawl out! Pier 1, $50.
MORE POUFS & FLOOR PILLOWS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Rooms with a Pouf from Our House Tours
• How To Make A Modern Beanbag Pouf
• How To: Make Your Own Knitted Pouf
• 25 Handmade Floor Cushions, Poufs, and Bean Bags
(Images: as linked above)