We've never really been big on holiday-themed tabletop collections. (Maybe it's because my mom has an entire set of Spode Christmas china that collects dust for most of the year.) We do, however, like holiday-ish designs that are festive enough to celebrate the season but nondescript enough to be useful year round.
We've rounded up a range of options, from higher-end lacquered versions to mid-century designer styles to bright melamine trays from IKEA.
• 1 notNeutral Triton Lacquer Tray (large), $130
• 2 Simrin Surya Tray (large), $90
• 3 (medium) Simrin Surya Tray, $70
• 4 Vitra Classic Serving Tray (large), $80
• 5 Vitra Classic Serving Tray (large), $80
• 6 Marimekko Kanteleen Kutsu Tray (large), $48
• 7 Marimekko Kanteleen Kutsu Serving Tray (medium), $25
• 8 Fog Linen Tray (small-medium), $19 - $28
• 9 IKEA Barbar Tray (medium), $6
• 10 IKEA Barbar Trays (small), $6