It doesn't matter if you're headed to a family reunion in Wisconsin or to your rental house in France — you still need luggage. Here are 10 chic options, ranging from affordable to flat-out luxe, all with features and details to help you travel in style.
- This gorgeous leather bag is perfect to throw in your vintage roadster. Or your private plane. Valextra Trolley Bag, $7,450.
- A preppy, classic roller bag. Tommy Hilfiger, $200.
- This poppy-colored bag is light enough to carry, or it can be pulled on wheels. Serapian Duffel Bag, $795.
- The perfect duffel for weekend trips to the beach. Roxy Wanderful Duffel Bag, $78.
- A streamlined, durable suitcase at a really great price. Samsonite Winfield Spinner, $169.
- Tumi's ultra-light, award-winning Vapor bag is oversized and comes in 9 colors. Tumi Vapor Extended Trip Packing Case, $479-$645.
- A basic black garment/upright bag that's easy to organize. Traveler's Choice Sienna 21 Hybrid, $75.
- A stunning, vintage-style bag that's almost (almost) too pretty too use. Globe-Trotter for J.Crew Centenary Suitcase, $1750.
- Mulberry's classic black duffel is the kind of bag you'll keep and use forever. Mulberry Henry Duffel, $1100.
- A well-designed duffel with straps, so you can wear it as a backpack. Briggs & Riley Exchange 26 Duffel, $170.
Images: As linked above.