I love rocks. Not the shiny ones you wear on your finger, but minerals, in strange shapes and exotic colors, glittering dully in a cave behind a waterfall somewhere. I love them in the home, where their lovely texture and unusual shapes make them simultaneously luxe and modern. Here are some ideas for bringing a little natural beauty into your abode — no matter your budget.
- High (pictured above):
- Tigela gemstone bowls, $125 – $230, from Rablabs.
- Fabric-wrapped side table in Onyx from Liz O'Brien.
- Crystal bottle stopper, $55.00 from Vivre.
- Kiva stone platters, $320 – $480, from Rablabs.
- Petrified wood bookends, $148 from Anthropologie.
- Zeolite tray, $698 – $1,250, from Anthropologie.
- Marble stacking boxes, $95 – $140 from Lille.
- Stone lamp finials, $65 and $60, from Weego Home.
- Celestial coasters, $32.00 for a set of four, from Anthropologie.
- Natural sodalite gemstone knob, $7.50 from The Hob Knobery on Etsy.
- Agate trivets, $20 each from Leif.
- Pink, black and gold marbled outlet cover (also includes light switch plate), $10 from Lindsay's Lights on Etsy.
(Images: as linked above)