Since my visit to America's Test Kitchen, I've had metal rolling carts on the brain. Every station has at least one, and the test cooks put them to good use. From adding storage to speeding clean up, there's a cart that can fit in your kitchen at any price point.
Test Kitchen Director Erin McMurrer sung the praises of these simple workhorses, and made a very good case as to why even small kitchens should have one. Here's the high & the low:
• Advance Tabco Stainless Steel Utility Cart, Kitchen Source, $696.84
• Danver Stainless Steel Kitchen Cart, Wayfair, $475
• Bayou Classic Stainless Steel Serving Cart, Overstock, $179.99
• InterMetro Folding Chef's Cart, The Container Store, $179
• FLYTTA Kitchen cart, IKEA, $159
• 3-Tier Stainless Steel Trolley, Hotel Restaurant Supply, $84.84
• Stainless Steel Kitchen Workstation, Amazon, $84.54
• Wire Shelving Three-Tier Rolling Cart, Office World, $53.49
• BYGEL Utility cart, IKEA, $29.99
Do you use carts in the kitchen?
(Images: 1. Tara Bellucci, 2-10. as linked above)