High (over $500):
1. Hedgerow Studio's patio umbrellas come in a range of luxurious designs and colors.
2. Manta Modern Umbrella from Tucci
3. "Ensombra" from Gandia Blasco, folding parasol with slats of phenolic plate and pole of coated stainless steel.
4. "Sombrero" personal shade in repurposed teak by Mamagreen.
5. Santa Barbara Umbrellas come in a range of cute girly designs.
Low (under $500):
6. Raffia Umbrella from Pottery Barn
7. Black and White Stripe Umbrella (also from Pottery Barn)
8. The Pagoda Umbrella from Hayneedle comes in over 20 color combinations.
9. Indian Garden Company Parasols are exotic options that surprisingly don't cost too much (but need to be shipped from the UK).
10. The Parasol Acrilfashion Acrylic Stripe Umbrella from Wayfair gives an interesting and dramatic retro look.
(Images: as credited above)