Apartment Therapy is in the sky, blazing towards North Carolina for the Spring 2013 High Point Market. Over the course of the weekend, our team will live-blog the event, bringing you fresh photo deliciousness in the form of home furnishings and decor.
Because we always drool in anticipation of new products and finds, we scoured previews, Twitter feeds, Facebook, and press releases, looking for hints of the new collections. Throughout the day today, we'll post snapshots of what's to come, giving you a glimpse of the season's most promising trends.
If you remember, this past Fall we reported lots of optimism, bright fuchsia, menswear detailing, tufting, luxe finishes and brass. If you missed it, here's a recap of the team's impressions and takeaways.
- Final Thoughts on High Point Market
- High Point Highlights: New Rugs from Safavieh
- High Point Highlights: Fresh Designer Collaborations at Hickory Chair
- High Point Highlights: New Furniture from Thibaut
- High Point Highlights: Amped Up Style at Drexel Furniture
- High Point Highlights: Colorful Lifestyle at Lily Pulitzer Home
- High Point Highlights: Simply Stylish Calvin Klein Home
- High Point Highlights: A Style Revolution at Berhardt
- Four Favorite Showrooms from High Point
- Market Trends: Menswear Inspired Patterns
- Market Trends: Fuchsia
Throughout the weekend, we'll continue to bring you pics and reports of the event, as it unfolds. To see everything we're seeing, check out our constant stream of Facebook, Twitter and blog posts from the Market right here.
And! If you plan to be at the Market yourself, don't miss Maxwell in the Surya showroom, Showplace 4100, on Sunday April 21st at 4pm for “5 Inspirations for Small Spaces” – where he’ll share useful tips for creating impactful rooms where space is a key concern. The first 25 guests at the event will receive autographed copies of this best-selling Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces.
ATVideo of the Day