Like a tailored suit, an upholstered chair in a classic fabric goes with everything. This gray tweed highback is interesting yet tasteful. Check out this and other finds after the jump.
• Highback Lounge Chair - $425 (NJ)
• Antique Indian Wedding Chest - $125 (Brooklyn)
• Mid-Century Plywood Coffee Table - $100 (East Village)
• Carved Library Table - $2500 (Nolita / Bowery)
• Blue Art Deco Couch - $400 (East Village)
• Fancy Gold Mirror - $70 (Park Slope)
• Red Vinyl Accent Chair - $45 (Long Island City)
• Vintage Mod Night Stand / End Table - $175 (Westchester)
• Paul McCobb Writing Desk - $850 (Westchester)
• (2) Mid Century Russell Woodard Wrought Iron Chairs - $295 (Hoboken)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.