While many of us might be hesitant about bringing super-bright color into our homes, hotel designers know that saturated hues can help to set a brand apart. Loud colors are the signature aesthetic at places like the Pantone Hotel in Brussels, the Missoni Hotel in Edinburgh, or the Covent Garden Hotel in London.
Because they turn the volume up a little higher than we're likely to do at home, these hotels are an interesting source of ideas and inspiration.
While you might not do a whole room in deep pinks and greens like the Covent Garden, a poppy-colored headboard wall is a cool idea to consider. Or, if you want to try something really different, take a tip from the Hi Hotel and do one pixelated accent wall. For more photos and ideas, click through the captions linked above and below.
- The Pantone Hotel, Brussels, Belgium
- Philadelphia Art Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Parker Palm Springs, Palm Springs, California
- 25 Hours Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany
- Covent Garden Hotel, London, England
- Hi Hotel, Nice, France
- Viceroy Palm Springs, Palm Springs, California
- Hotel Missoni, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Danhostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The G Hotel, Galway, Ireland