I was lucky enough to get a preview of the trends in housewares and interior accessories coming for Spring and Summer 2013 at the big trade show, Home, held in London this week. Here are just a few highlights of what to expect from some of Europe's top designers.
Here is a quick rundown of the trends spotted
- Neon, neon, and more neon
- Grey and greige are still going strong
- Goods made in the UK
- Vintage Ephemera Graphics
- Graphic Patterns
Top Row (left to right):
1. There was a huge emphasis at the show on locally made products.
2. Ella Doran launched a gorgeous collection of graphically textured rugs.
3. Also from Ella Doran is a new line of chopping boards.
4. Tamasyn Gambell is an up and coming designer with her own colorful quirkiness.
5. The iconic French lighting company Jielde made its official UK debut.
Bottom Row (left to right):
6. Customize your space with typographic art from Seletti.
7. Pantone graphics were so many places that people may start getting Pantone tattoos.
8. Fatboy celebrates its 10 year anniversary with new colors and fabrics.
9. Could the lava lamp be making a comeback? The British invention is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.
10. Outline Works is taking the taxidermy trend to your hallway with a very unique bicycle rack.
More Info: Home London
(Images: Claire Bock)