- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Our home is filled with tiny treasures, soft blankets, too many mugs, 3D-printed sculptures, and paintings by friends, family, and my husband. We love our bedroom, a relaxing little nook away from the bustle of the city. But more than anything, we love our giant wall of books. We love lending them out to friends, giving them away, and putting them back in the wrong order. Right now, they're arranged by color so that we can stumble on a random poetry collection by accident, or find that strange old novel we didn't know we were even looking for.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Keep the things you use every day within reach. Get rid of the things you don't need, or store them out of sight.
2. Make the bed. A comfy bed is like a little lifeboat in a messy room!
3. A small home can be cozier, sweeter, and warmer. A crowded kitchen is a fun kitchen.