The winds they are a shifting from hard-angled modern to traditional interiors, and for us, traditional necessitates moulding. The National Trust for Historic Preservation partnered with Lowe's to replicate six types of moulding from historic homes (most of which are from the Mid-Atlantic), and we love the results.
• 1 Federal era, Woodlawn in Alexandria, Virginia
• 2 Country estate, Chesterwood in Stockbridge, Massachusetts
• 3 Classic presidential residence, Woodrow Wilson House in Washington, DC
• 4 Southern plantation, Shadows-On-The-Teche in New Iberia, Louisiana
• 5 Italianate mansion, Villa Finale in San Antonia, Texas
• 6 Historic American plantation, Belle Grove in Middletown, Virginia
I'm lucky enough to find this moulding by working for the Trust's magazine, but if you want to see the moulding yourself, check out The National Trust for information on which Lowe's stores sell the moulding.
Apartment Therapy Media makes every effort to test and review products fairly and transparently. The views expressed in this review are the personal views of the reviewer and this particular product review was not sponsored or paid for in any way by the manufacturer or an agent working on their behalf.