December is the time for holiday decorations! With all the glitter and glamour of mainstream plastic decorations, it's easy to get bedazzled away from eco-friendly choices. Here are a few handmade decorations that will make you smile. Read more for the full details.
Mainstream holiday decorations are often made of environmentally unfriendly plastics and strong adhesives. Alternatively, the decorations featured above are some or all of these eco-friendly characteristics: handmade, recyclable, made of repurposed vintage materials, or made of natural wool fabric.
1. Eco-Friendly Plywood Christmas Tree by Green Bough. $275.00
2. Felted Wool Acorns - Set of 5 by City Crochet. $12.00
3. Sable Boxwood Wreath on Beige Eco Holiday Ornament by Weathered Silo. $14.00
4. Felt Plush Softie or Hanging Ornament (Custom Colors Available) by Pink Perch.
5. Dictionary Gift Tags - Birds - Blues by Kelso Doesn't Dance. $4.00
6. 6 Small Bird Eco-Friendly Christmas Ornaments (You Choose Colors) by Recycled
7. Autumn Leaves Garland by Bee Love Lee. $16.00
8. 15 Kimono Silk Holiday Garland by Sewn Natural. $67.00
9. Eco Friendly Stocking in Gray, Gold or White by Rik Rak. $18.00
(Images as linked)