It's as if the classic holiday combo of red and green get a special seasonal pass and all is well during these festive months. Generally, they aren't usually my favorite two colors to put together in a room, but sometimes they can actually be quite successful. These examples are worthy enough to stay after the holiday season. No need to repaint these gems, they are the perfect balance of each color. Our favorite new discovery — how fantastic turquoise looks with red and green!
For those feeling festive and looking for a bold change, behold red and green:
• Carrie's Colorful (and Playful) Bedroom
• Fall Color Combo: Red, Yellow and Green
• Green Done Right (With No Red in Sight)
• Color Combo: Red and Green... for Spring!
• A New Take on Green and Red
Do you have red and green in your home?
Image credit as linked above