With Thanksgiving around the corner, stores are brimming with mass-produced holiday decor. Much of it screaming (sometimes literally, in the form of midi Christmas music) to go home with you. Why clutter up our homes and garages with all that plastic when pinecones are an abundant source of natural and inexpensive (even free!) seasonal crafts? From adorable little turkeys to a creative garland, the only limits...
... are your own imagination. So here is some inspiration for fun crafts to bring a bit of nature's holiday cheers indoors:
6. Pinecone Bird Feeder from amotherinzion.blogspot.com
7. Pinecone Hedgehog by Craft Smitten
8. Pinecone Ornaments from Good Housekeeping
9. Pinecone Tabletop Wreath from Better Homes and Gardens
10. Pinecone Christmas Tree from Country Living
(Images: As linked above)