I'm not one for shiny and sparkly things — until the end of the year rolls around. From Thanksgiving to New Year's, a little bit of mercury glass adds just the right festive sheen to my holiday decorating scheme. Here are some favorite pieces.
1. A styled example from Providence Handmade.
2. Silver-etched vessels from Anthropologie, $6-$58
3. Mercury glass menorah from Pottery Barn, $149
4. Trellis mercury hurricanes from West Elm, $39-$49
5. Threshold silver mercury glass candle holder from Target, $19.9
6. Lit mercury glass trees from Pottery Barn, $14.50-$59
7. Mercury glass pedestal bowl from Ballard Designs, $15-$59
8. Mercury glass candle holder from Pier 1, $22
9. Silver mercury glass votive candle holder from Luna Bazaar, $4.25
10. Footed mercury hurricanes from West Elm, $19-$49
(Image credits: As linked)