- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We LOVE the big windows that let in lots of natural light, and the built-ins in the the kitchen are gorgeous. We fell in love at first sight. We also love the French doors leading into every room.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Three people living in one tiny place was definitely the biggest challenge! We all have our own hobbies, so finding room for everyone's personal items and also making sure it flowed with the overall design scheme was a challenge. We each claimed our own area and organized based on personal interest, two years later we couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- If we win the grand prize, we want to finally start our balcony garden that we have had in the plans for months. We also want to find a dining set for the kitchen. We just haven't been able to find the perfect set within our budget. Also a new couch with lots of pillows would be nice!