Name: Marlowe (6 months)
Location: Pacific Beach, San Diego, California
This room is rather small and has five walls instead of four. We were looking for ways to make the room seem bigger and brighter. Our inspiration for the room was "Hollywood Regency" style as we were seeking to create a nursery that was glamorous, and that we would also enjoy as part of the house.
The hand painted panels were created on the wall, and give a sense of height to the room as well as making "frames" for the various art pieces and furniture.
- Daybed: West Elm
- Dresser: Amazon: South Shore Vito Collection
- Zebra rug: Amazon (seller Masala Goods)
- Breakfast at Tiffany's painting: Ikea
- Print: Paul Wackers
- Fashion sketch: Mitchell Perry (Project Runway)
- Princess silhouettes: Etsy - Britnurserydesigns
- Faux taxidermy: Etsy - NearAndDeer
- Monogram initials: Build-a-Cross
- Sputnik floor lamp: Possini Euro Design Chandelier Floor Lamp (Lamps Plus)
- Throw pillows: Target