There is no doubt that Hollywood Regency has made a comeback. The details are what make a great Hollywood Regency space glow in all of it's glamour and glitz. The patterns in the pillows, the amazing wood grain in the sideboard and the touch of velvet on the couch all play a supporting role in this colorful room. Make the jump to get all the product links and paint info …
With this mix of high and low, the Hollywood Regency look and feel won't break the bank. From eBay to thrift stores, there are plenty of resources to help you get your glam on.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Vintage Olive Burl Dresser from Metro Retro Furniture
• Anson Chair by Room & Board
• Crane grellow desk lamp from CB2
• 20" Square Spice Pillow from Room & Board
• Antique English Art Deco Carpet from 1stdibs
• Large Owl Painting from Etsy
• Plate-Form' Centre Table Metal Structure by Stephane Ducatteau from 1stdibs
• Bone side table from West Elm
• Bargello Chamomile Pillow by Jonathan Adler
• Cast-Iron Base Tray Side Table from West Elm
• Templeton Apartment Sofa by Jonathan Adler
Paint Color: Behr's COZUMEL 490B-5 creates a strongcolor statement for the orange sofa and the yellow chairs to really stand out.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux