Mall staple Pier One can be a great source for inexpensive home accents. Right now, with a lot of stuff on sale, is a great time to pick up a few things to perk up your home decor. Here are a few items we're particularly liking, some of which we've blogged before...
From left to right, top to bottom:
- This felt petals pillow reminds us of those we've seen elsewhere for two and three times the price.
- Looking for a simple table lamp? Try this one.
- Use these White Canisters with Wooden Lids on a desk or in the bathroom.
- The bird craze may be winding down but we're still a fan of these Birds on a Tree Trunk vase. On sale.
- We'd fill these herb pots with succulents and use the tray as a catch-all in our bathroom.
- You can't go wrong with the classic Hanging Paper Lantern. Get out your paints to personalize it.
- If you'd like to try a pair of Foo Dogs in your home, Pier One has them in turquoise and orange. $20 a pair.
- This Hanging Wicker Lamp would be great over a dining table. Or try one on either side of a bed.
- Show off your summer photos in this faux coral frame