Much like a stylish pair of leather shoes or a perfectly patterned pocket square to a suit, the right decorative accessories add the polish and character that brings a home to life. Here are some with enough edge and substance (literally...some are made from cast iron) to add a subtly masculine vibe to your space.
These accessories will not only add an industrial punch to your space, but they also say that after a long day, you'll hang up your coat, pick up a good book and open a bottle of wine or beer. There are definitely worst thing your home accents could say about you.
FROM RIGHT TO LEFT:
• Grip Bookend, from CB2, $24.95
• Spike Wall Hooks by Brendan Ravenhill from UMA, $30.
• Factory Wall Wine Rack from Restoration Hardware, $99.
• Bottle Opener by Brendan Ravenhill from Design Public, $20.
• Vise Bookends, Restoration Hardware, $69.
The Inside Man is our guide to interior style for guys. All summer long we'll be sharing inspirations, ideas and projects. Check out our Inside Man page for more details.