• Annette's Modern DIY Outdoor Planter: This project, a succulent planter made from cinderblocks, couldn't be simpler or cheaper, and yet it looks so chic!
• Look! Front Garden with an Asian DIY Twist: Create a little hint of a Japanese mood in your garden with this easy DIY.
• Reader DIY: Futon Frame Turned Into a Garden Gate: AT reader Melodie created this super-modern garden gate with a found futon frame. Amazing!
• DIY Twig Garden Cages: Whip up these sweet and rustic cages for your vegetable garden in no time.
• Make Your Own Succulent Garden: These sweet and edgy succulent gardens will live indoors as well... perfect for conquering the endless-winter blues!
• DIY Modern Planter Bench: A great look (and an easy project) for those who want a contemporary outdoor space.
• Before and After: Maria's Garden Bench: An ingenious way to turn craigslist chairs into an outdoor bench.
• Flickr Find: Canned Garden: Gorgeous example of using repurposed containers in the garden.
• Gutter Garden: Growing Your Food in a Small Space: If all you've got is an alley, you can still grow all your veggies using a few rain gutters and some ingenuity.
• Simple, Modern Trellis Idea for the Garden: A stylish, practical way to train vegetables or vines.
Got any garden projects planned for the upcoming spring? Please share below!