Although Escapes Month just ended, we find Fall to be the best time to travel. Often fares are more reasonable, it's not boiling hot, and exotic destinations aren't as overrun with (other) tourists. So whether you're still escaping or you're hunkering down for fall, take some time to make wherever you are home...
Even if the apartment your in isn't your dream space or you know you'll be moving before the end of the year or you're overwhelmed with projects that are languishing, unfinished. Take some time this month to make your nest a little comfier. Whether that's just cleaning off your night stand or making some space in your closet, the smaller the project the better.
Here are some simple posts to get you on your way:
• If you're traveling, make where you are more comfortable.
• Fall DIY Air Fresheners to welcome Fall inside.
• Perhaps you'll add a plant to your indoor space to help clean the air (and look pretty).
• Or you can update your landing strip to keep clutter from the outside world from blowing inside.
• Make yourself a Clementine Candle or just indulge in a candle you love the smell of.
Small actions add up faster than you would expect. What will you do to make yourself at home this week?
Home is Where I Am Notecards by
are $2.50 each.