We want to crawl into every dreamy bed in these photos from Plum Pretty Sugar. The brand stocks home items from bedding to curtains and tablecloths all in garden-inspired prints collected on journeys throughout India, and the product shots really show the versatility of a good printed fabric...
Surprisingly the sweet floral patterns look comfortable in rooms styled as opulent or modern, classic or eclectic, all while maintaining some gender neutrality (even the pink room has enough tailored details to keep it from looking too 'girlie'). See more images at the Plum Pretty Sugar shop and blog.
- King Pillow Shams in 'beckoning creatures' for $50
- Curtain Panel Set in 'dreams in paisley' for $50
- King Duvet Cover in 'bright stripes' for $190
- King Duvet Cover in Beckoning Creatures for $130
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover and Pillow Sham Set in 'pastel stripes' for $150
(Images: Plump Pretty Sugar)